Schedule your next event at Frank Griggs Post 370 American Legion Hall and support area veterans.
On the bank of the Llano River near historic downtown Llano, Frank Griggs Post 370 offers a large banquet room, entertainment stage, and full-service kitchen capable of hosting 240 guests comfortably. Additionally, 11 full hook-up RV sites are available within walking distance from the post.
- Banquet room (74 ft x 48 ft) with ample lighting, excellent seating capacity and table arrangements
- Fully functional kitchen (14 ft x 24 ft) including a refrigerator, oven, microwave, ice machine, and serving window
- Raised entertainment stage (28 ft x 14 ft)
- Restrooms on either side of the stage
- Central air conditioning and heating throughout the facility
- Covered patio off the kitchen (14 ft x 24 ft)
- Audio/Visual Equipment (separate rental fee)
- Located on the grounds of family friendly Badu Park
- Basic rental fee begins at $200.00 (non-alcohol events), $250.00 (alcohol served events)
- Dances, Weddings, Receptions, & Banquets begin at $300.00 (non-alcohol events), $350.00 (alcohol served events)
- Cleaning/security deposit of $100.00 (non-alcohol events) – or – $200.00 (alcohol served events)
NOTE: If you are going to have alcohol on the premises you must provide insurance that states “The American Legion and Frank Griggs Post 370, its members, officers, and representatives are not responsible for any accidents incurred during rental of the facility on date of your rental and will cover any damages that also may be incurred.” Your homeowner’s insurance carrier should be able to do a writer on your policy for this coverage. Proof of this coverage must be provided at the time you receive the key.
The entire facility is well maintained and is a showcase for many events, activities, seminars, and celebrations that take place within the City throughout the year. Past events include community dances, Cummings Tools Shows, Brown Hearing, Llano Masonic Lodge Annual Dinner, Llano Military News Group care box packaging events, the Little Miss Sparkle Pageant, City of Llano’s City Wide Garage Sale, etc.
For more information contact Commander Kenneth Poe using the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.